Followers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

YAY!

I am back. Insert song Im back by Rihanna LOL
I am so sorry for the long departure. I havent even made youtube videos I dont know if ill get back into that. I think blogging would be much easier for me. The reason why I took a step back from all this beauty blogging was because of school. It was impertative for me to make sure I focus and pass all of my classes this semester because I applied for CSUN for fall of 2010 and they needed to see that I completed this semester...AND guess what?! I DID! I am so happy. I turned in my final transcript 3 days before Christmas so CSUN should receive it sometime after the 4th. Im crossing fingers. I do however have one more class at my junior college in town but ITS ONLY ONE! so yay! Also work was pretty stressful, I dont know if you girlies recall but I work at Bank of America Home Loans and I was trained for a new higher department handling certain issues. It was absolutely stressful because I didn't know what to expect and that happened a little before finals! I was like YIKES! Why now?! But overall, that department has been much better than where I was before. Im really liking it.
Anyways, back to beauty.. I haven't been hauling too much just every now and then. Ill start to do reviews on products I have been using lately. Also tips and techniques and of course FASHION hauls. lol. So anyways, I will go ahead and start preparing for my "first" blog again ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment